Flag State Regulations – by Witherbys
Flag State Regulations are available on annual subscription, saving hours of searching, indexing, checking and correcting regulations issued by the IMO and flag State authorities. The powerful search engine utility, together with cross-referencing of documents and clear on-screen indexing facilities, makes this software essential for the shipping industry.
- Access your maritime publications and digital regulations together
- Pick and choose relevant flag State regulations
- Choose from over 600 industry titles available as eBooks
- Use the powerful search engine to find key pieces of information and legislation
- Export large grids of data
- Copy and paste text and images
- Print and add annotations
- Create a favourites folder to store key titles and information in one central location for easy access
- Letters of Equivalence and the IMO certificate are stored within the Reader software for inspections
- Update through online synchronisation or USB/DVD
- Dedicated account manager.
Purchasers of an annual subscription will receive a plaque to display on the navigational bridge to show that the vessel meets the requirements for the carriage of flag State material and publications in electronic format.
SAFE, SIMPLE, COMPLIANT